Twelve + One: EMO-NESS


Friday, October 28, 2005

EMO-NESS

haihz..i duno wut to say la..i feel sad..but im not gonna write super long stuff a few of u did.. coz i kno ill be cryin lik mad at d end of it..but to sum it up..im reli glad i have u guys as my close frens..ahaha...god knows wut will happen to me if i didnt end up wif u all..but still...it isnt lik...we're gonna..hmph...part forever rite omg la we're all talkin as tho we wun b seeing each other again..-_-" thanks alot for always being dere for me..i know im always cryin n bla n bla...make me strong!! im gonna make myself strong too.. eheheh...not gonna b sooo whiny anymore..ahaha..so dun worry.. coz im guessing u al r very bored of me cryin all d time..ehhe..i know i know..so its okay...wun happen again..XD oh wellz..ahah..LOVE U ALL..