Twelve + One: Tomorrow...


Thursday, October 27, 2005

Tomorrow...

Is the last day of school. I've been in school for ten years now and it's gonna end tomorrow. To come to think of it, it's a great deal. No more high school. I'll miss all the times I had in high school even with the constant bickering about homework and exams and the stress. But I never really thought about the fun I had with my friends and fiends.The carefree life in high school is coming to an end and we'll be starting a whole new chapter in our lives.

Surely college will be much more fun in more ways than one but there's also the stress in a bigger portion. More responsibilities and assignment. And I'm not even talking about work yet. Let's worry about that later.

I'll miss making noise in class like an empty vessel. Drawing attention to myself like always. Being the joke of the class. Making witty insults and getting ready for the comeback. Oh God! I'll miss so much of things!

This is really really sad and I'm not exaggerating. It means a lot to me tomorrow. The end of school life. Tho the impact is less due to the SPM but still...

C'est La Vie