Twelve + One: I tried.


Thursday, November 03, 2005

I tried.

I tried keeping the comp away. I packed it up all nice and neat into the briefcase and put it away. But its not my fault the briefacase has a voice that calls out to me right? So yeah, here i am...so much for my pledge of abstinence from the computer.

But of course, i have other reasons as well...my aunts and my cousins are coming over to my house to "ko yeh"...sleepover...and unlike most of you all...haha i don't have a guest house...so anyway, FOUR of them are comin over later..which means, tonight MY OWN room and the study room will be used by them...which also means the laptop is off limits tonight...BUT is also means that tonight where am i going to sleep? THE COUCH in the living room.

It's times like these i wish i had a bigger house.