Twelve + One: Where is everyone?!?!?!?


Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Where is everyone?!?!?!?

Woah everyone busy studying. Am i the laziest of the lot ar? Ish..the shittyness of being lazy =( It's making me feel bad. I think this blog is gonna be dead for some time until after SPM or at least i hope that it is dead now BECAUSE of SPM. All of us better blog more often k after we leave sch!! With the blog being this quiet, i don't see the point of having a blog at all XP

It's a good thing puasa will be over tmr. Food for the past one month tasted weird. Unless my maid ask me to taste the food la before she serve.

OMG lar! The blardy cerdik past year papers book is killing me! Freaking a lot of mistakes wei. As in for physics la. I dunno about the rest. ISH ISH! Now i must get a new book. Gonna go get new stationeries soon! Yippie! I still miss my pencil case tho =(

Shall study bio now.