Twelve + One: Dum dee dee~


Friday, December 09, 2005

Dum dee dee~

Hey all!

Im in a pretty happy mood sitting on my bum & staring at the comp even though im supposed 2 be singing my lungs out now. Lol. Sorry lah.. No transport! Im home alone while my mum and sis are enjoying brazilian food, dad's got sum bistros 2 see to, and bro's at sum motivational camp.

Speakin of camps... I cant wait 4 ours! ^_______^ That's my smile now. Kinda like Capri's grin. Ive already half packed my bag. It's gonna be a really tight fit cos im bringing so much stuff. Not telling u guys how many swimsuits I packed even though we're probably gona use just 1. And i spent ages lookin 4 a swimsuit for Mic which wasnt too sexy & revealing (her criteria). Ended up with a two piece but the top covers ur tummy. Ok, Mic?

Goin 2 Taylors 2day was pretty fun too. Except 4 Shann oggling my dad like candy. PLEASE, Shann.. I'd jump off a cliff if u were my stepmum. Anyway, I really like the campus. It's got a comfortable feel 2 it. And the stairs werent as bad as they say. I managed even with my 'not-made-for-walking boots'. Really hope that most of us will be together at Taylors.. It'll ease my anxiety bout starting a whole new kind of life all over again.

Well, that's about it 4 now. For those of u who'll b at camp, cya 2mrw! Wayn, dont miss the bus! Just kidding! And 4 the rest of u guys, cya at prom all dressed up 2 kill.. =P Luv u! And u and u and u!


Sammy Y