Twelve + One: Kamu fasih bahasa melayu?


Friday, December 16, 2005

Kamu fasih bahasa melayu?

Today was medical checkup day. Wasn't too bad but since i am so the bored, let me rundown on the things that happened.

I was suppose to go for the checkup at around 11, but i was too tired and too lazy so i postponed it to 2 (3 extra hours of sleep feels amazing)..anyway the clinic that i went to was at an ARMY CAMP. (michelle you should know..Kem Wardieburn?)..So when i reached, i met up with a sergeant who was really nice..talked to me and all about camp and u know yadda yadda yadda...soldiers aren't that bad after all. Anyway, i was then brought to the camp's doctor..who was a Malay lady..and the first question she popped up was 'Kamu fasih Bahasa Melayu?'..and i said 'Bolehlah..' lol. But she also spoke to me in English as well..u knowla..the Malaysian language of rojaking Bm and Eng...but i liked her. She said she wanted to give me a motivational talk if i was reluctant to go for Ns...she said that Ns is actually fun la..and that it's good and all...on some level i sort of believed her...well, who knows kan? Hehe.

So the medical checkup was fine, she counted my BMI, and un-shockingly, i'm underweight (wow la)...she said that i will have to at least be around 47-49 kg to be on the 'right level'...as if that will happen. Anyway, before i left they all wished me all the best and good luck..and they even said that i could call up the Ns department to ask for a shift from Sepang to East Malaysia...which was what i sorta wanted. Haha, i dont know la..i'm thinking about it...

Anyway, on a more serious note, everyone please confirm this 30th for the farewell party for the UK people...and a chance for me to see you all before i cao...(wayn, sorryla..i'll see you earlier)..so yeah...suggestions on where to go and what time is greatly needed...

I was thinking japanese buffet. Talk about awesomeness. (and expensiveness also).

Owh, and what do you think if you all came to my house on the 31st of Dec to celebrate New Year's?...my house has a great view of Klcc..so can see the fireworks..haha...think about it la...its just an idea =0.

Peace.