Twelve + One: Narnia was...


Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Narnia was...

...SO GOOD!!! =D thx cap ^^ now to read the book...hmmm...wonder when that will be considering that i haven't even read the fifth book of harry potter which i bought the first day it came out...two years ago! ahaha...yea. sad. i noe. lolz. ><"

*Harry Potter fans pls dun kill me...gulp*


Holiday is good. Im enjoying it =) Been goin out practically everyday ever since my last paper =) Obviously there are times where it can get kinda boring...but overall...im loving it!!! =D Come on ppl..dun tell me u'd rather take spm again??? ><" thanks but NO thanks!...haha


So many things to do, so little time..en just reminded me how little time i have left to get my prom stuff. I counted..and im only left with ONE day!!! Which is..tmw. Great. Dun even noe if my mum will be able to take leave to bring me out in such short notice. Im so dead..cause wonderfully, I haven't gotten a single thing! Yeapz. That includes the gown ><" Guess i'll just be goin in shirt and jeans...no kicking me out!!! bleh!!!


So tmw...Bukit Kiara thingie canceled? Still on? Postponed to thursday? I wanna play badminton!!! Despite the fact that my whole body is still aching from yesterday's game...*ouch* =( haha..