Twelve + One: princess in the houseee!!


Thursday, December 08, 2005

princess in the houseee!!

haha..sorri.hip hop day.actually im quite freaking sad.onli 25 days until the UK fellers leave.freak man.im so dead.i got no time to spend wit them..(n esp u kno who)sighs.shit wei.jus kena sounding for filling my days wit activities until kenot have time.haihs.sad.i feel so dissapointed in myself.sumtimes i guess i just dont kno how to prioritize.if sth bad happens cuz of my lack of planning i will never forgive myself.sette sette...i will miss u..really.u guys are going to have so much fun.sheesh.envy.today was a very very productive day.mic and cap finished their shopping..thanks to me..muahahaha..too bad..im takin the damn credit ok..muhuhhahaha....earrings..choesn by yours truly...neckalce....chosen by yours truly..again....shoes...(both)chosen by yours truly as well...haha..n i persuaded kshen..i mean..KAYshen to buy his frigging hot ass jacket...haha....bought geisha...my prom bag...xmas pressie for nigel...n a polo t for myself..on the whole....productive..oh..i forgot to add..we went to sunway uni college.yuck.haha...ok..sleepy..gonna read a lil bit..b4 i sleep.....-sleepy princess-