Twelve + One: Spare Oom!


Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Spare Oom!

Yea wei cap!! Thank u sooo much for giving us those ticks! Got to watch narnia before anyone else! Muahahahah! It was seriously good la despite the fact that shann couldnt stop jumping around =P. I think i would rate it 8.5/10! Dunno bout the rest of u lar. But i heard that narnia would be better than LOTR but i dun think so!! =P LOTR will always be the best!!! I would rate LOTR 10/10! Too bad we dun have anymore LOTR fans in our group. Sobz i'm all alone. Hehe u ppl who missed it (Narnia), i oso dun mind watching it again!!! *I love Mr. Tumnus!*

Sigh waynie! READ HARRY POTTER FIRST LAR!!!!!! GrrR!! =)

I'm not really enjoying my entire holiday la. Mayb some days r nice but some days r just plain boring n i can predict today is gonna be another boring day! Only spending the whole day with u guys r fun lar..hehe see how much i love u guys! =P! N i guess i take back what i said about resitting spm. I wudnt want that now. Haha. Oi ppl! What happened to shopping at 1U? Waynie cant u shop tmr? Cap? Let's shop tmr!!!!!!! Lolz oh yea cap, when r we gonna buy those flip flops?! Camp's comingg up d wei! N when's our next choir practicE? Wonder if sam went for yest's practice or not.

I WANNA DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although there r no more cars for me to drive. I only have 2 cars at home. I seriously have this bad feeling that all our plans for after spm will not go on as planned! Haha. Cap, i think even our paintballing thingy oso wun happen lar unless we're like semangat enough to actually plan it properly. I had so much stuff in mind to do after spm but now i just cant remember any of it except learn how to drive lar. Haha to tell u the truth, i cant remember my undang stuff. No point taking it so early =P! Its a good thing the min age for driving havent change yet if not i'll CRY la.

Yea i agree wit KS la. Hols is just SAD. i think it's only me n him who go online these days. I dun see the rest of the world online most of the time. Wayn sleeps at 7.30 IN THE MORNING. N only goes online at 3pm. Lolz. U're amazing lar wayn. Dunno how u do that =P

Oh yea there's this Taylor's College Open Day on Friday from 10am-4pm. Those who wanna go, go lar. Me, Cap n KS r going =). I think i'm seriously writing too much crap. Bore u guys to death. Bye bye

Got my iPod Nano! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!