Twelve + One: Tired!


Saturday, December 03, 2005

Tired!

Long time since i last posted. Damn freaking tired lar. I mean not now lar. Last nite! All of u r sot. Hehe! Guess i'm just not a shopping person. How can u guys shop whole day n still shop somemore? Cant believe we spent the whole day at MV (haha poor wy). Reached home at about 11 last nite. Good thing my dad wasnt pissed.

Anyways LIM EN-LI! Spoiled the movie for me. U made it not emo for me. Haha i did tear a bit lar but if u didnt like tell me WHAT THEY SAID, i would have cried like sam n cap! =P. But Just Like Heaven was a nice movie lar even with the spoiling. Shann oso was trying to tell us what was gonna happen next while watchin =.= hmph! But she failed! Muahahha! Oh yea..Zathura was nice too! I love that small lil boy. He's sooooooo cutee!!! Haha hope my future son will be that cute =P kekekeke

Think i'm constipated. It's either i'm having food poisoning thanks to the sushi coz i'm having a bad tummyache as well or i er cant er..Sheeet! Haha i think saying this here is inappropriate. Sowwieeee

Anyways, good for u WY! First post while u're having diarrhoea =)

Dunno what to say d =.=