Twelve + One: where do i start??


Saturday, December 31, 2005

where do i start??

IT HAS BEEN A BLAST.

okay...i'll start with the most recent absolutely greatest news of the year: I'VE GOT MY P LICENSE!!yes,its right infront of my eyes, i can lawfully n legally drive a car on the road!en li next time u need transport im driving to ur place in no time!
i feel so excited..i dun hav to drive illegally anymore,being scared everytime incase a policeman pops up or smthing n samans me for drivin illegally then i cant take my license anymore etc..but that wont happen!!!too late!


anyways...
thnx guys for the great outing today..yea yea i know it was me wy n dn who bought the dinner..but u knoe wat..it doesnt matter who bought it..as long as we had a great time together..
im really gonna miss u guys..n im glad wei yang is coming with me..its like bringing all of u with me..to be honest..i didnt cry tonight..its not cos im not gonna miss ur guys or smthing..cos..i've always felt sad since form 4 when i thought abt uk..and its finally..coming true..

reality is coming really really fast..n when i saw my luggage at home..im thinking..thats my luggage..im the one whos leaving home..
reality has been hiting me frm time to time..and i'll get the biggest blow when im in the airport..when im finally saying goodbye to my loved ones..my family..n u guys....

dearest en li,
dont cry.....its sad yet exciting that we r going into this part of life where we learn to be matured n responsible..
but..it doesnt mean the fun we had will stop..we'll always have it with us..
being with u..is somewhat like a half rollercoaster..we're like 2 totally different ppl..n yeah cant deny that we do irritate each other..
but somehow u'll always seem like my lil daughter..haha..i'll always lookout for u..n u too take care okay...dont cry..im still coming back..


guys remember..all of us r going to college..no more school..for those who r stayin back here..going to college also means more freedom..my advice..stick with each other..get to know more ppl n make more friends..but stick with the ppl u trust (us) and NO getting involved in
a)drugs
b)alcohol (cap..a lil is okay but dun get drunk..or i'll be very dissappointed..)
c)sex
d)gejala gejala sosial yang lain..spt bohsian bohjan etc

do take care of yourselves n always look out for each other..have fun in college...and shann..have fun working too...