Twelve + One: College aint all that bad


Wednesday, January 11, 2006

College aint all that bad

Since almost everyone has said at least something about their new college (or in Oli's case, NS) it's my turn! =p Although Monday was the first time I met my classmates & all, I consider today as the real 1st day of college since lessons only started today. Not like I learned much anyway.. It was mostly introductions & briefings frm the teachers.

This morning I got a taste of what it's like to wake up early in the morn again.. -_-zzz While mostly everyone brought slingbags or backpacks, I brought a HANDbag. Enter BIMBO! I was immediately awakened the moment I set foot in the bus. It was a very stimulating ride indeed. We vibrated all the way to college. LOL! Thank goodness I have Kok Shen & Joon Hi on my bus. We were the only ones conversing.

Arrived ngam ngam hou at Taylors. First class was accounts.. At 1st glance the teacher looked so ganas. But later we found out that she's like really nice. I made 2 new friends today - BOTH guys! I dunno la.. Feel quite shy and all. Im not the kind who will just intro meself. And guys intimidate me less than girls cos girls are more judgemental. I mean it's like, only u all understand the real me! With my horny antics and all... For example during psychology, the teacher (a Dr. Sree who's a datin but doesnt want 2 be called datin but if that's so dunno why she told us she's a datin in the first place) was going on about how different ppl conduct the same field studies differently. So she went, "The chinese ppl might do it this way, but the indian ppl could do it in another way..." and I swear I nearly died trying to contain my laughter. I know the it refers to field studies, but u know... Me & my imagination (= Like imagine if I told one of my classmates why I was laughing. I'm pretty sure everyone would start keeping their distance frm me.

I had lunch with some guys frm my class cause everyone else seemed 2 be having lessons at that time & I didnt know Teong Seng was free then. Luckily there's at least one WMS person who shares the same break time as me everyday. Im so gonna pokai every month cause meals are so ex. Today, my plate of indian rice was RM5 + my carrot juice which was RM3.80. Freak man!! So gonna start bringing yogurt.. Oooh~ And while discussing music & chatting, one of the guys said that I looked like Boa to which the rest agreed & I just cracked up. Talk about the ultimate compliment!

As for the no leng zhais thing everyone's been saying, I dun think so lo.. Well firstly there's Gan (let him syok a bit), and then there's this drummer dude in my class whom I think is quite hot, & today I saw this Jap guy walking out with his friends frm one of the lecture theaters & boy, was HE cute ;-)

Give it some time, people.. It's only been the first day. We have so much more to look forward to. Oh yeah, remember this Friday there's some fair going on organised by the seniors for the new A-Level students. As usual, the only ADP student in our group is gonna crash again huh. Hahaha... Come la! Supposed to be a fun thang.

Neway, im interested in joining the dance club this year. There are I think 24 different clubs we can join. And if En Li or Gan campaigns for the student committee board, I'm so making banners & wearing a tight T with their faces stretched across my bust.

Oh, here are some pics of those who actually took the trouble to see Oli that day in KLCC with his new sexy hair.



Wut can we say... Dome ROX!

Not forgetting camwhoring sessions of course.

Lotsa luv,
Sammy Y