Twelve + One: look who's bloggin!


Sunday, January 08, 2006

look who's bloggin!

greetings frm uk!!
for those who hav seen me online..sorry i didnt talk much cos other ppl were waiting to use the comp n the keyboard here is very hard to press..sighzz..
anyway..i was sooooo homesick man..when i arrived in my room alone..i was literally crying cos i was alone n i kept crying through the night cos i missed home soo soo badly..its not the question about comfort or wat..i just miss home..my family..n u guys..sighzzz...

anyway..first things first..my add
cheah ru jii (pls use ru jii cos im registered as ru jii)
1.3, red house,
concord college,
acton burnell hall,
acton burnell,
shewsbury,
shropshire SY5 7PF,
england.

i have a uk line,but its cheaper for u guys to call my maxis line..u al hav it rite??cos i dun wanna publish my number in the public..hehe..
ok..my room is really really small..but im copin with it..i'll attach pics later...
its cold here..just snowed yesterday..but the snows all gone now..
and there r soo many people here..i sort of know almost all on my floor..n theres like 20 plus pplon my floor..really friendly..my neighbour is thai hui, a girl frm kuching..relli hyper n friendly..poh choo is here too but shes in a different block..there r ppl frm china n singapore...
n here ar..all so friendly..can just slimpy introduce n say hi to each other..hehe..im getting used to the environment here...its just so friendly..

lessons havnt started yet..its been like orientation..we hav quizzes n sport activities etc..its been nice getting to know ppl..
anyways ive got my books..not many books though..
n my room dun hav internet,so im in the common room..theres 2 comps n 1 tv n kitchen with 2 fridges n 1 freezer n a lot of other things and 1 foosball machine..
lunch is coming up..im supposed to go to the post office wif poh choo to post a postcard back home..i'll be bloggin next time!take care everyone!(yay oli!u're back!!how was ns,enjoying urself yeah?)


istee