Twelve + One: Sigh


Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Sigh

I guess now that oli's gone, i'll be the only one blogging..No one ever blogs =.=! I'm gonna go stay with my auntie tonight onwards..I'm gonna miss a lot of stuff =(

1. Sleeping on my comfy bed..Now that i'm moving, i only get to sleep on it during the weekends.
2. My comfy pillow
3. My nice cold aircond
4. My bro! (yess..unbelievable..but true)
5. My parents
6. This LAPTOP!! (my mom's not gonna let me bring it to my aunt's hse..sigh)
7. Staying up until 4am every night CHATTING
8. Waking up at 12pm every day
9. Using the phone whenever i want to (it wont be nice la if i use my aunt's phone all the time)
10. Using the phone AS LONG as i want
11. My HOUSE
12. Doing whatever i want at home
13. Not behaving myself =P
14. CHARMED!!!! (damn it..it's on every tuesday!!)
15. Chinese Series (i thought after SPM, i could watch all the dramas under the sun..but nooo..i have to move to my aunt's hse..n they dont have dynasty package)
16. My hamsters

Can't think of anything else..Yea i'm making this look as though i'm migrating or something like that =P but it's actually no biggie..

You ppl WHO GET TO LIVE AT HOME better blog more often k..I dont think i can go online during the weekdays again, AS USUAL =(

Oh..Friday just died =(