Twelve + One: sigh


Thursday, January 26, 2006

sigh

guys.im sick.boo.sucks.regardless of how I seem to be the only one who's found a big group..I would trade all of them for one of you.It's harder to see who your real friends are in my situation..because all of them are just so nice...I'm not paranoid or anything..it's just that..you know...it's like....two days in college and we're already like one big gang.you know who i miss?haha.you'll be surprised.i miss little miss annoying shannon.=)see?I love you!I miss the bitchy sessions with kokshen.I miss the lameness and the pakating to kacau capri with miccy.i miss the..."oh my gawd sam...u so sick larrrr...how COULD you ever think like that..ewww!"with..none other than samantha...i miss...."EnLi....why are you not studying....You gotta do well for SPM you know...it's YOUR LIFE.."with istee(ok maybe tht was a lil exaggerated..=))i miss the...running towards each other when we see each other and the lame friendship shake with capri.i miss calling ding nen james.i miss ollies evilness..n meanness.i miss wei yang..tallness...haha..i miss fm...cuz shes SERIOUSLY HONEST TO GOODNESSLY SHORTER THAN ME.muhuhahaha.OHH....I MISS YI WAYNS BLURNESS AND IGNORANCE OF THE CURRENT AFFAIRS!!!!GAWD I MISS THAT WOMAN.sigh.so guys..dont think ive like.."forgotten"about u.or that ive moved on..and that i dont need you..you guys are still..and always will be my TWELVE.love you guys.

-princess-