Twelve + One: What is this?


Monday, January 30, 2006

What is this?

What's the bloody point of this blog if no one is going to blog? I have officially not seen a single post from Yi wayn and Kok shen and even Shannon for the past god knows how long. Yi Sung is obviously a lost cause. Wei Yang, Istee and Ding nen can be considerably forgiven because of their situation but even they post once in a while.

Anyway, let me ramble on somemore about Ns...kekeke..

Let me start with the daily scheldule
5.00 am- awaken by the 'jaga-malam' people
5.45 am - this is when i actually wake up
6.30 am - berbaris/attendance taken
7.30 am - breakfast
9.00 am - classes start
10.30 am - break
12.30 pm - lunch
2.00 pm - physical activities (which include kawad, ropes, obstacle course, kayaking, pertolongan cemas, TTS, map reading and loads more)
5.00 pm - tea
6.00 pm - sukan/riadah
7.30 pm - dinner
9.00 pm - sessions with the Camp Commander or jurulatihs or 'kerohanian' functions
11.00 pm - sleep time.
11.30 pm - report to the office (for those who kena 'jaga malam')

That's about it, it's hectic mad that's all i can say. One of the most important skill you learn in Ns is definitely time management. You gotta manage your time well because there are like plenty of other stuff to do like bathe, laundry service, wash clothes, and getting more sleep.

Anyway, let me elaborate more on the 'jaga malam'. Since there are four companies, (Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and Delta) we take turns each night to do the 'jaga malam' thingy. 9 wira's and wirawati's have to do it each time, with 3 people doing one shift at once while the other 6 sleep and wait their turn. I was the last chinese guy to do it in Alpha and i had to do from 3.20 am till 5.00 am, and my shift we had to wake all the wira's up. It's really kinda fun cause you get to walk the camp area at night and get to know the people you do the jaga malam more. It's kinda a new experience. The best part was you get to sleep until 9.00 the next day!!!!!! Lol. I did my shift with Alpha's company leader and this guy from PJ so it was kinda cool.

Hmm..the people in my dorm MOST of them are realllllllllyyy damn freaking nice guys, especially the chinese and the people from terrenganu. They are all damn freaking hardworking and kind. I sleep in between two Terengganu guys who come from the same school and they are reallllllyyy nice and cool people. As in, we bond la cause they always tease me and this girl, and they also help me sweep under my bed and we always joke around la. (one of them is the dorm leader as well). The chinese guys there are very hardworking also. There is one guy in particular who helps me sweep under my bed and even iron my clothes (i think i mentioned this already)...so in fact, i am still a bum in Ns. Lol. There are alot of nice guys in Alpha and in my dorm, thats why i feel DAMN lucky i am in Alpha, like really. One of them being my Alpha's ketua jurulatih can speak fluently in English which makes it easier for me and everyone in Alpha seems really connected and reliable. (We even have a company pet, it's a damn cute kitten and we call it Jasmine though it's a male, and we plan on making out own Alpha shirt!)...i really thank God for everything because i think i got quite a deal out of Ns.

Anyway, i'll stop now....i know how you alllll hate reading long posts. The rest of you better post frequently ok?...will be waiting for your posts!

Oh and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!.....

Btw you have got to d/l these three songs :

Peterpan - Tak Bisakah
Dayang Nurfaizah - Erti Hidup (this song was actually written for Ns!!!!!)
Rossa - Pudar

There are others..but can't remember them now...anyway, that's all for now.