Twelve + One: Bored


Monday, February 27, 2006

Bored

HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! its been a long time since i last posted something. Was damn lazy lar! Dunno what to say in my posts also. Anyways i'm suppose to be studying for my bio common test tmr now but i'll use this as an excuse not to =P. So anyways how's everyone? Lol i sound as though i don't see u guys at all. Haih last week was damn stress for me weh. Had class quizzes on monday n tuesday n then common tests on wednesday n thursday. I didn't feel the "tiredness" until friday. It was like WOAH! RELIEF MAN. Then this week is gonna be similar to the last. Common tests today, tmr n wed. Then friday i have to submit my er preliminary outline for my english n chem assignment. So crappy! Oh wellz. U ppl r lucky u guys didnt take SAM. Haha i think the only person who can feel my pain is lim en-li. She seems more stress than i am. Oh yea n also yi sung. Klah enough crap.

Oh yeah! This sunday's oli's birthday. Do u think we should go visit him? I mean it's his bday n all n he would be very happy if we do. Poor fellar, he said his parents might not be going also. I really wanna visit him but dunno how to get there! Let's plan something lar! I know he's coming back in like 2 weeks! But aiyor..dunno how to say..I just wanna go see him! Lolz! So..............any suggestions?