Twelve + One: omg!!!


Sunday, February 12, 2006

omg!!!

guys...IM TAKIN MY DRIVING TEST TML....im soooo gonna die...totally not ready yet man..i went for my FINAL lesson today...n my slope is still...off..lolz..im scaredd...=( summor i dont really plan to bribe...coz if i bribe...a whole list of ppl is gonna hunt me down n kill me..hahaha..jk.. actually i duno whether to bribe anot la...help me decide...see rite..the good thing abt bribing is dat..i can pass first time, dont have to waste another monday coz im reli scared of missin another monday u kno...my mondays are lik..full...from 9am-4pm full blast..so if i miss monday, ill be missing a whole bunch of things..n im gonna have to go face to face AGAIN wif terrifying lecturers lik my english lecturer...-_-" even on friday when i went to tell her dat i wun be here on monday also i had lik..a few ppl to follow me for support..haahha..scary lar.. den if i dont bribe...i mite (most probably) fail..n need to come back another monday..n the whole hassle will start..HOW LA...i dun reli wana bribe..coz i wana test myself also..whether i can pass without bribing..lolz anyway...ill lik to hear wut u guys have to say abt...BRIBING..hahaha...wish me luck guys...>.<"