Twelve + One


Thursday, February 23, 2006

yerh
omg
yeay
i can press enter now
waaahahaha

right...ok...supzz ppl..firstly i wanna thank all my loyal loyal darling frends who actually was thick skinned enuff to give out posters of me to their friends and ask them to vote for me..haha....*HUGGLESSSSS*

2ndly.hem hem hem.no one is posting.ishk.how was valentines?sigh......for m n mic..it was shyte
hahahahahahahaha right miccy!

im loving the enter.hahahaha....basically this is the first time im doing the "silent" role of secretary..u kno la..sit down take notes oni..wth.hahah..ill die man..ill be the noisiest secretary man.......the rest of the SC ppl...are..jus....well.*speechless*can u imagine me as secretary ah..no way man..wahahahahaaaaaa..

im learning how to play pool..tee hee.quite ok la..but foosball..ish..i think im just not born to play the game lah.wakaka........

istee.....u got half term this week.ud better email me back..evil thang.

as u can c...im loving the fact tht i cn press enter

im putting on weight.i think its the aussie fat.gonna have to lose it.haha

did i tell u guys?i wore a BIKINI in aussie.oh god.the horror.felt like i was NAKED man.ahahhaah.freezing cold shark infested waters...but oh god..the adrenaline rush u get when a huge wave comes at ya....*sigh*Scarborough Beach, Perth, WA.

u also meet nice guys in aussie....
1. JUstin Joe Fleursheim - cuzzie in law. wonderful guy.allows my cousin to step all over him...in a nice way of course.....also takes care of me n my bro...n tahans my broz crappiness.haha..i was pretty scared of the waves at scarborough beach at first..so he offered to piggy back me..nice eh...hot guys on the beach..surfer dude..*drools*

2. Roy - wei qiang - singaporean dude.nephew of my cousins friend....complicated..yeah i kno..hahaa....my age...a bit de beng tho...but he gave me two floonies!!! erm..they are like...puppets...n their face can change wan..damn cool shyte....i got two!!!! hee hee heee...funn......ah wells......

but holy crap....when i came back from aussie..wah..damn lot of crap i had to do weii..hahaha....

bought lotsa stuff in aussie....even tho the exchange rate is like 2.7 to 1 msian ringgit....madness....haha..but most oso..either..my cousin..roy...or my mom bought for me..so i still got my 200 aussie dolars wit me..hee hee hee.....fuuun....i kno its like..a bit outdated tht im tokin abt aussie ..but wth lah...hehe...

"some people change, some people don't; but those who do, rarely change for the better"

yup yup....so yearh lo....hmm.what else eh....ooh..mock trial for my law class is comin up..damn cool..were working on a criminal case..with real witnesses....evidence..and a real judge..damn cool..hope i get to be defense or prosecution lawyer man..damn boring lah if i get witness or sth.bleh.hahahahaha

basically thats about it lo...taylors..regardless of what ppl told me b4..is SO NOT HAPPENING.help is the happening place man.sigh..but then again..im here to get into places like....oxford cambridge..so..eheheh..not to get into sum scandalous shit.hahaha

istee..i dont kno who ur oging out with during half term..but take care of urself if u going london ok..got ppl there who pick pocket n rob u n stuff....serious...don play play.if i could i wld ask nigel to look after u or sth..but knowing him....im sure i wudun want him to take u the places hes going to..yerh..like clubs and all tht....TAKE CAREEE!!!!!!!*i hate all these half terms...damn scary things happen during half term..this girl get raped la..tht guy got bashed la..ish*

okla..better go start studyin now..got econs test tomoro...must get highest in class again..hahahahaahah=)..ciao la ppl.....blog la blog la blog...i dont see u ppl around nemore man....ciaos...

-princess-

PS. shannon!whwere are uuu!!