Twelve + One: College SUCKS


Monday, March 27, 2006

College SUCKS

I know i know it's just my first day..but omg, i felt so lost and blur and i had like noone at all to depend on..and argh, i hate feeling that way. I think i did so much better on my first day in NS than in college...

=(.

So maybe i haven't made any like close friends on the first day..but then again i didnt expect much...so let me tell you abit more about my class...there are abt 30 of us all together, more boys than girls i think, and out of the 30, like 60 fucking percent comes from DJ/DU. But can't say i'm suprised...HELP is in Damansara after all..the most interesing person, or should i say people are the identical twins that are in my class...at first i didn't even notice that they were twins until the teacher brought it up...and yeah, they are pretty identical...there is also another dude in my class that comes from TANZANIA...which i found kinda cool...and i just realized that wherever i go, either WMS, NS, or college...there will always be a guy named Kenneth.

I slept through my first ever lesson of Biology...lol...how sad is that?

And did i mention that my class people are all smarty-pants?...a few of them got the PSD hospital attachment thingy...blah.

Oh, and i'm not the Class Rep/Monitor anymore!!!!!!...my 4-year streak has ended...lol. Lets just say that people in my class are volunteers...big time.

Sigh, i suppose i should go read Bio now...to catch up on "lost" time. Shyte. I just realized i missed 'Lost'...damn.

I honestly hope tmrw will be a better day.