Twelve + One: dikir barat n istee cheah


Sunday, March 05, 2006

dikir barat n istee cheah

haha....mommie jus called me..aw..so schweet.esp since dumb boyfrend wunt call..ehehe...blah blah...anyways..she jus tol me that her dikir barat performance..the one with damn lot of controversy..u knola..un cooperative n stuff lidat...is happening tonite

so.(eyy i cn press enter again!)..yeah...wish her luck...=)love ya mommies....thanks for makind my day a lil bit better...knowing tht concord is not as good without me..wakaka...i cn go n make the dikir ppl semangat wit my lame pep rally..c

"cmonla...kite ni orng malaySIAAAA..look at the other countries...they all damn chun..we oso mus..CHUNNN...so...malaySIIIAAAA boLEEEHEhehehehehee.....*cheers*"

wakaka..yes..the wannabe concordian.what to do.ishks.

-nth beta to do princess-