Twelve + One: Free period


Monday, March 27, 2006

Free period

Eilo~ Mua is friggin bored. Lucy Liu period now (Math) but my teacher didnt come so here I am in the college library. My classmates went to eat or foos but im still dem full after the tom yam kung session at Secret Recipe with Mic & Cap and i dont feel like breathing in the smoke at Asia Club today. I swear, your pores just absorb it in & your skins sags faster. Lol. Well, that's me & Kok Shen's theory la. Speakin of Mr Gan, I hope he's doing ok at his driving test. Mic, Jia Hui & I wanted to call earlier but like he said, we might be the cause of his failure and he'll probably hate us forever so naaah.. My driving test is on the 10th of April (AAAHH). Same as Oli, i think? Woo hoo.. Kok Shen said that those shyts never happened to him before like the rolling down the hill backwards so i was dem shocked. It's happened to me GAZILLION before -_-" Is that bad? Yesh, i think so. Lol. I blame the Kancil. Hahahaha! Jia Hui said that just before i get failed, offer 'duit raya'. Mic & I are going to the 'haunted house' later. It's this charity drive thing set up by SAM students at Taylors. I bet it'll be SCARY (in the tone). Nothing can beat the haunted house in Japan. Fuyoh.. That was really something. Just recalling our happy memories of being chased in the place made Mic & I laugh our asses off. Especially when Yi Wayn was at the back and the ghost started following her then she started pushing everyone. LOL. And when i nearly ran head first into the ghost in another room T.T Can die wehh.. Dont know if we laughed or screamed harder. Anyway, i shall go be less jobless now.

Love & miss you all!
Sam Y