Twelve + One: I'm back !


Saturday, March 11, 2006

I'm back !

YES people, i am officially back; and this time back for good.

I am so blardy tired but i don't think i will sleep tonight - i miss my computer too much. Sigh i really miss you guys alot, can't wait to see you guys again on Sunday, hopefully. But honestly right now, i miss my Ns friends alot too. The farewell they gave me when i left the camp like 4 hrs ago was priceless waei. I left camp around 8.30 p.m and when my car came, my friends teman-ed me to send me off. They carried me the "throne" style all the way from the dewan makan to the main gate. And they made it even more emo when they started to sing this really sad mandarin song. Fulamak - touched deep into my heart weh. A few of them started to cry on the way and i was just as heart-brokened as them cause' i really didn't want to leave them at all. We hugged for what seemed like ages and when i finally got into the car, i waved my ass off until i could see them no more.

That i can say, is the most freaking emotional night for me so far.

Which leads me on to say, SCREW YOU SCEPTICS!!! National Service is actually not a bad programme because i honestly had the time of my life there. Although the first 2 weeks sucked like shit but after that, it was a cool ride from there. Though i got to admit, there were alot of things that annoyed me in National Service but then i came to a point of realiziation where i realized that National Service is not so much about the programme itself, but the people you meet there. The memories with the people there and the experience shared is what one really gains from National Service. That i think, is reason enough to give an 'Okay' sign towards National Service.

Sure, the food sucks, the jam-packed scheldule sucks, the bed sucks, and the bathroom sucks, but if you meet the right people and share every second of every minute of every hour (you get the point), everything else just doesn't seem to matter anymore.

I honestly hope you guys know what i am talking about, especially En, Ks and Ding Nen. Enjoy yourselves in Ns because it is really a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I have turned a full circle on Ns and i am actually glad i got picked for Ns.

I have loads more to tell and show you all but i think i will do it some other time. =)...I'll upload the pics i took and hopefully we can gather at someone's hse and i can show you the cd's that i bought from the camp that shows what happened from Day 1 till yesterday.

Till later :P

P.s - Oh and just for your information my couz got the same place as ai peng for ns...hehe pahang, kuala rompin....i also have a friend that got same camp as you enli, but he deferred as well. Lol.

P.s.s - i just read the old entries on the blog while i was gone and i HAVE TO COMMENT on one particular post. The one where Sam posted the convo between her and Capri regarding the PIG AND THE BIRD. I was laughing my ass off. CAPRI!!! HONESTLY!!!!!!....you're scared that the pig will steal food from you.?????..(even while im typing this i am laughing)...sighh.

Peace.