Twelve + One: messed up


Tuesday, March 28, 2006

messed up

guyss...i feel like such an idiot man i swear.. Im like losing all the scholarship i can get. Until now i havent hand in the scholarship application form for taylors and the dateline was like...22nd of march. im entitled to get 1000 bucks man..well...its still money!!! not so much but...still money.. then the kasturi money also...80 bucks laa!!!...until now also i havent submit my results...I FEEL LIKE SUCH AN IDIOT.. wasted 1080 ringgit.. when my dad finds out he is sooo gonna screw me.. he mite even transfer me from taylors to inti..-_-" even when i say taylors is gonna give 1000 bucks for my results rite..he was lik..1000 bucks out of 30000 bucks.. inti can give full scholarship wif 8A's..bla bla bla NOW ITS 0 OUT OF 30000 ...OMG...wut did i do laa...i feel so dumb and stupid n useless now.. iishh...imagine if i reli go inti wehh....suck shits!! sigh.. i feel soooo terrible..sigh...=(