Twelve + One: my 18th bdae


Thursday, March 09, 2006

my 18th bdae

hey ppl....as u all noe...today is my 18th bdae........3 and half more hours still im 18 yrs and 1 day old...so ...yea...aiyo..havent been blogging since forever.....blog was dead since forever too.....so....here...i would like to say A MILLION THANK YOU's to everywan hu wished me happy bdae.......really really apreciate it.......and the cake.......my 1st cake ever by my friends......truly amazing la u guys......enli....sam...capri......for tht very damn nice choc cake..altho enli....i discovered u in bakers cottage...so pretty muj figured out...and......my lovely classsmates hu sang me the song in CHEM LAB...and make me blow the bunsen burner ...thts...special.....and...ding nen....i was damn blardy shocked tht u called me allllllll the way from UK to wish me...dude u rock......thx...seriously........all those ppl dat smsed me..thanks alot....oh and its depressing coz i had my bdae dinner ALLL BY MYSELF...DUN WANNA BE....ALL BY MYSELF...the song goes on....but i'm darn lazy to tell y.....long story..ask capri or enli.......after college..went futsal with classmates and teachers...damn cool.....but i sucked so badly i think the teachers dun wan me to play anymore.....haha.....damn malu.....kena thrashed by teachers......and finally...would like to say sorry to sam.....altho u dun wanna layan me and dun give a fuck...........but still....sorry.........

thx people......for sort of...me "1st" bdae party...haha...next yr all come my house k?..haha....ciao la.