Twelve + One: a post..from me..~


Wednesday, March 22, 2006

a post..from me..~

heys ppl..ok i'll say something different than "im so busy i have no time to post"
so wats new with me?nothing much..actually a lot of things,but i just cant write here..too much to write..




this is my dikir barat gang..we did dikir barat (choreographed by me n sue) for the mayor's concert..btw sue is the girl..sitting down with the red selendang..
enli,tiffany is the girl standing 2nd frm left with the blue selendang..next to her is lay wei..









me n siang loong with our snowman - hey we actually did this ok!
me n him n other group of friends made this huge snowman..its just a lil
shorter than me!

okay no more time to upload photos,it takes damm long to do so,around 10 mins,i havent got much time here..
i just disected a sheep's heart on monday,IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THE HEART WE HAVE BEEN STUDYING.really.
well its much more complicated i suppose..and it kind of stinks..
but its cool lor because..u get to see wat its actually like..the valve (injap) is..so small..n thin..
but the heart muscles r very thick..like really..
and well..it was an eye opening experience!
okok erm erm anything new with me?umm..exams r coming up next week n then next next week IM COMING BACK!!im dying to come back,cant wait to eat food,see u guys,etc etc!!!!
n DRIVE!yes!!

anyway gtg take care...see u guys when i get back ok??
ciaoz...!!!