Twelve + One: . . . . . . . . . . . .


Sunday, April 23, 2006

. . . . . . . . . . . .

i didnt get to blog b4 i left cos i was kind of busy with packing and all..
few things i wanted to say..
thnx for being there 4 me....u guys did quite some unexpected things for me..n i feel touched =)
what else can i say..just thanks to all of you..

im back in uk already..
things seem the same..ohh wait its spring now..
flowers r blooming..the sun rises around 5 something in the morning..n sets around 8 something at night..
so we have a pretty long day..
its not so cold anymore..so thats good i dont hav to wear my jacket already..
classes r resuming soon,and im dead cos i havent finished my chem work..its just a lot..
dont know if i will though...ive been procrastinating for a while..for a long while..
im waiting for my friends to be back..my neighbour n poh choo n the other 2..


i cant wait to go home..everytime i think about it its just 2 months away till i get back..
till i get to see my parents..
till i get to my house..
till i get to see my dogs..archie n rover..
till i get to see u all..
till i get to eat a lot of good food..
till i get to watch all the tvb shows..(i never found out the ending of the triumph in skies..dun tell me!i'll watch it again someday)
till i get to drive around kl..
till i get to work somewhere..
till i get to cherish all of these over n over again n wish so badly i wouldnt have to come back to uk


i miss everything back at home so badly...


im kinda screwed up.


please talk to me god..