Twelve + One: First trip to the doctor WITHOUT MOMMY


Thursday, April 27, 2006

First trip to the doctor WITHOUT MOMMY

oh man i tell u dis is an experience... well even tho its only half an hour but.. oh well.. ok i have been sick for the pass 3 days. my nose cannot stop running and i have a BLOODY COMPUTER TEST to study for.. its just sooooo pissing off.. anyway.. i kenot tahan anymore.. i actually felt like dying.. or even cutting my nose off.. its that annoying. Then today my dear sister, came back from school with 2 packets of keropok lekor..ahha the nice nice lekor from behind the school.. she also sick..but then two of us sit there..stare at the lekor.. oh wth just eat it la..two packets only wat rite! so anyway.. after eating...sis was lik..shit sore throat.. ME TOO!!! so come la follow me go see doctor.. ooo excited shit.. before this i didnt wana see the doc coz IM SCAREEDD.. still feel lik a small kid even tho i can drive ady XD..ahah so reach the clinic.. all the procedures la.. find ur name..bla bla bla.. den i entered the room..one old lady looking up at me..-_-" i didnt kno old ladies can still be doctors.. then she started tokin to me in cantonese..lolz..even more weird.. i thought usually doctors communicate in english.. so yada yada yada.. end of story.. waited for my medicine to be ready.. so then...its done.. i asked for an extra packet of panadol.. den the nurse was lik..ok no problem.. (the nurse is as old as the doctor). before that i stopped her and asked her..wait wait..how much altogether? she said without panadol 58 bucks...~??!@##!~!??@@ SHIT.. not enough money..=s i rmb i only took 50 bucks.. den i frantically searched my purse..n found i havee... 57 bucks.. den she smile at me awkwardly and say..err...nvm la 57 la then.. u got no atm card ar? public bank next door only wut..plsss laa!.. quite pissin off.. den i checked my coin compartment..found my foosball money...yay now got 58 bucks.. den when i was walkin back to my car..sis was lik..y u give her that extra 1 buck la! couldve just kept it.. oh well..am i dumb or am i dumb?