Twelve + One: Night of the Stars


Thursday, April 13, 2006

Night of the Stars

Was halfway uploading the pics here when I finally figured out how to use photobucket for other than viewing photos =D Hahahaha! So I shall upload the goofy pics here while the rest are there, alright? Cheerios! Missing you all like hell.

Blue Lagoon

Blue Hawaii

Like, what's with all the celebrities?


My all-time favourite celebrity - ISTEE HILTON!!! I'm such a die-hard fan.

Possessive too.

Istee Hilton & James Wong. The ultimate collaboration of style.

Ambush the stars!


Btw, that day the manager was supposed to give us a free round of cocktails but he forgot! Cause my dad supplies to Souled Out and all the glasses we were using that day were from him! He wanted to surprise us and today he asked me if anything happened but I guess the guy forgot so my dad got all pissy and said he was gonna scold the guy. Lol.. Poor dude. Met him before, skinny Indian guy called David Lopez. But I still feel cheated! Lets go back again.