Twelve + One: H-2-O


Monday, May 29, 2006

H-2-O

Water.
Yes, we can't live without water.
Let me tell you how water has influenced my life...

My classmates came up with a 'hero theory'...and i was "given" a super heroic name..
And it is...*DRUMROLL*....*tang tang tang tang*

Waterboy.

Superpowers - the ability to squirt/splash/throw water at my opponents using a water bottle, which i then use to bash/hit/beat the crap out of my opponents.
Weaknesses - Larvae (as in the the mosquito larvae that grows on/in water)
How to overcome my weakness - Use 'ubat jejentik' in my super-power water.

This is the part where you go speechless.

Ironically, the other day, while i was at the toilet in college, just when i was about to pull the err, what the fck do u call that?...err..the lever?? to flush WHEN..THE BLARDY PIPE BROKE, and ALL THE WATER (it was clean water, mind you) from the tank came splashing down on me, i was all fucking wet from head to toe.

And then i had to sit in a blardy air-con room.
So much for Waterboy.