Twelve + One: I was bored..


Monday, May 01, 2006

I was bored..

..and i couldn't sleep (and actually a bit hungry)..so i browsed through the blog's entire archive starting from DAY ONE, which btw is September the 30th - so that makes this blog 7 months old!!!..and with 400++ posts.

Not bad not bad.

But anyway, as i was reading ALL the posts, i gotta say i miss sec school even more now..and esp you guys..sighhh. And yes, i still realize we still do not have a pic of ALL 13 of us together. I think it's like a curse you know? Twelve+One. Always missing that ONE person. Sigh.

Oh and btw, as i was reading the archives, i gotta say the top three posts that made me laugh my ass off was :

Number 3 - Sam's post on the 'Twelve+One' Dictionary. I don't know why but it was just like
really funny. And true too. Lol

Number 2 - Kshen's post on the 'I want to be a Superstar/VJ/Singer'. I mean i'm not mocking
you or anything cause i think that you so can become one if you wanted to...but its
funny cause you put it in such a desperate way and the last line was just like funny
to read..and not to mention the self-commenting on your own post...haha :P

Number 1 - This one seriously cannot fight la. Although Sam posted it, but the credit goes to
Capri for the most unforgettable line ever (or lines in this case)
' The pig will snatch food away from me '.
That is just funny gila man. I'm still laughing while typing this. haha.

Anyway, yeah if you guys ever get bored, just look through our archives - it will cure your boredome.

Peaceeee.