Twelve + One: NO DUIT RAYA!!!!


Tuesday, May 02, 2006

NO DUIT RAYA!!!!

Omg i'm sitting for my driving test tmr and i'm BLARDY freaking out right now. Had my last driving lesson just now (yea like after 2 weeks of not having any lessons). Usually my parking, 3 point turn and slope would be like PERFECT, but today it's like EVERYTHING went wrong. Well not really la. I couldn't remember the steps for all 3 of them, and i gostan TWICE at the slope. I think my instructor got kinda pissed. Haha! Dun care la. That lazy bugger. I asked him to give me more classes but he kept saying he's not free. I bet he was just too lazy to teach me.

Then the "on the road" test, I'm 99.999999% SURE that i'm gonna fail! Why?? NO DUIT RAYA! I'm still unsure of everything, like when to change gear and all. I can even hardly remember the route la. Man i suck. Why can't they let us use auto cars instead! And i hope the car i get tmr would be in good shape or else sure fail wan. Sigh, I dun wanna be the first one in our group to fail wei!!!!! Maluted only =P!! haha. But then again i think all of u except capri bribed. Nyahahahha.

Oh wellz, wish me luck and pray for me! =(