Twelve + One: ohmygosh.


Saturday, May 06, 2006

ohmygosh.

i dont know how to do permutation/combination/probability and probably a whole lot more maths topics.omg.i have been slackin like hell in math.argh.over confidence is never good.i swear i f i resat for my addmath paper now i wudun have gotten an A1 for it.omg.im soo dead..hellpppp.

Econs is another subject that im dead for. teacher sucks until i oso dowanna concentrate anymore.bloody.n you all know how much i hate graphs rite.now its the graphs part of econs.n on top of all that..my teacher is horrible at explaining.ommmmmmmg.

English Lit.i sweatt. even though i have been doing reasonbly well in class...the "reasonably well" is a 13 /25 ok.thats like.a fail.and thats like.almost the highest in class ady.omg.thats why.shit.my teacher ws like "i dont think any of you in my class are capable of even a B for the semester 1"omg.

Law.Damn fake wan la my results.its like.i dont know shit.write shit.get 17.haha.i dont even kno what im writing.bloody.die la.

Thinking skills.Dont need to say.WHO DOES THE WORK wei.summore its like bloody EST.must have specific wqords like "corroborate" and "circumstantial evidence"and bullcrap like tht.

OMHGOSH.LAN TEST!!!!!!!!0.0.what to studie wei.??????????????????????

yes.A levels semester 1 exam is hardly a month away n im like this.shitness.im dead la.pray for my soul.my parents are going to kill me.nigel is going to kill me.im going to kill myself for not being able to keep standard n get into good uni.my future is ruinedddddddd!!!!!

*dives under bedcovers hoping to hide from reality*

-dead princess-