Twelve + One: The shock...


Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The shock...

You know when you're bored, you tend to talk to people. (duh)

And it is through these people that you find out that :

a. Your chemistry teacher actually copied "her" notes from the Internet and just smacked her name on the papers. And she actually had the nerve to mention, " These are my notes, many people accused me of copying their notes, but it is not true; this is why now, I put my name on the notes " on the very first day of class. Given of course that it is hear'say, but honestly i would be SO NOT shocked if that was really the case.

b. A certain personality who was in 5C last year, and whom is now in my college has an ADMIRER.
(tsk tsk that certain someone was in IL...trust me, it's not that hard to guess). I would say the name but i dont want to do "PUBLISITI MURAHAN"

*chuckles at Shann