Twelve + One: BNM Scholarship...bleeee


Thursday, June 08, 2006

BNM Scholarship...bleeee

Results are out today.

scrwwddddd.

Argh. wELL. Not that bad la actually. The only guy whom I know who got it so far found out by calling them himself. And the BN ppl said that theyd notify the successful ones in the mail by next week..so..

BUT STILLL!Scary.

Oh I didn't mention that I went for the interview eyy..well..i did..and i THINK *THINK ony* i did pretty ok la...*the usual enli rubbish talk and the madwoman smile*

Wow. I didn't think i wanted it THAT badly... but seriously.cmon. 700 POUNDS STERLING FOR ALLOWANCE PER MONTH WEI!!! *dreams of guess, bcbg, maxazria, ralph, paul smith...*

k snap out. SNAP OUT. sighs. what are the odds la. all the nerdo weirdo freaks out there.. all the over achievers...against lil ol me? with her less than perfect SPM results....naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.But then again...I was put into a different pool as the others...cuz its this special thing about BNM kids la....

*shivers* I scared siaaaalll.I

want I want I want......All the prestige *700 pounds* the honour of being chosen by BNM *700 pounds* the chance to work in the central bank our country *700 pounds*oh..and ..i suppose ...the 700 POUNDS STERLING!!!!!

hee hee.ok enuf of that.

my exams were on this week. the stats:
Math - er. well. dint do too good.overconfidence aint good.
Eng Lit - I'll be surprised if i get a C man. Teacher's like, "the best I'll ever give is a C."like.wth.
Econs - hopefully i aced it la...happened to spot the right questions *loves inflation*
Law - yet to be determined.its tomoro...*gags*
Thinking Skills - Essay did okay. Multiple choice were KILLER. Long winded questions man.

OOH OOH OOH......LAN TEST....GUESS WHAT I GOTTT??????????

A DUMB C!!!!!!!!!

gosh man. And to think that i actually got the questions beforehand. Grr.

Damn you la Mr. Ari.nola...it also comes wit the attendance records (duh i did NOT get full) and the project(done in 2 hours) so a C is fair.....i guess.peh.

Basically..thats whats been up la...havent blogged lately....so my holz start this fri...anyone up for a sleepover ke....world cup opening ke....whatever la...jus call me k....love ya ppls.

oh n I Love Us???ahha..some thing mic told me u guys were tokin abt but i wasnt there...=)

-princess-