Twelve + One: joke of the year


Friday, June 09, 2006

joke of the year

ok this would make u guys LAUGH..i SO HAVE TO BLOG IT.............ok this was wat happened to me a few minutes ago.......

-feeling like watching worldcup in hartamas with the ppl there
-msges capri for transport
-damn glad dat she hasnt leave for hartamas yet
-ask parents for permission
-thinking that most likely they will let....here this was how the convo went

me : can i go hartamas now? capri can fetch
parents : NO
me : WHY
parents : YOU WILL DIE....YOU WILL GET KILLED
me : huh? wat....how can i get killed.....its like some open aired space where ppl gather to watch football
parents: last time got one guy also got killed in uncle don
me: but im juz gonna sit there and watch...im not gonna provoke anyone
parents : no...u will get killed..its late now and there are alot of crazy people out there
me : pleaseeee i just finish my exams today and its world cup day.....
parents: u can watch at home
me:its the atmosphere
parents : u will get killed

conclusion : WHAT THE FUCK