Twelve + One: The out dated Shann


Friday, June 23, 2006

The out dated Shann

I swear work is crazy and stressful but I'm looking forward to get promoted hopefullly by the end of next month. So please please pray for me.

I'm now officially fat again so you guys can go on and laugh at me again when I refuse to eat your birthday cake.

I miss high school like a bitch. I hate that I'm turning into a workaholic.

Am getting sick of Channel V's crew coming into the gym everyday to do shooting. I politely rejected their offer to be in one of the many.

I even miss Chemistry classes where I'd be so clueless that I'd hope I was extinct.

I miss having fun topics to talk about because now all I can talk about is work and how I spend my money which is to say: a tad boring.

But I've been given a job to mentor the newbie and also help do the training. Get invited by bosses to have breakfast and/or lunch with them. Have long one on ones with bosses to talk about my prospect in the company. It's fun really to be given such responsibilities over colleagues which are at least 5 years older than me.

But all i ask now is to get promoted and get where I want to be and I'll move along from there.

By the way, En's, I've been spending time with Arvind's cousin's family from Australia. Aside from the fact that they have an adorable kid named Laxman, The wife is in the top law firm in Australia and the husband has just been made partner at the second top law firm in Australia. SO you're not the only one having "masters in law".

Bought my dad a day at a reflexology place in Bangsar for Father's Day. He loved it and thanked me for it.

I'm now very uptight and stressed. Adulthood is more that I can handle and I'm seriously growing up WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too fast.

HELP ME!