Twelve + One: Rantings


Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Rantings

I'm all hyped up for the Amazing Race! Wheee! Time for that sharp pain in the chest and aching muscle pains again! Again. Whee... *softer this time* Lol! Just a friendly reminder Oli, remember to bring ur inhaler just in case k? Was talking to Cap on the phone a moment ago and I really have to mention one thing which she asked me. "Do you think i should pump petrol?" Truly Capri.

Another thing i have to mention. Or complain about. Whatever.. YI WAYN!! Your rich-ass cozzies are driving me insane! Your uncle is actually taking Tian Xiong all the way to Germany to watch the WC! That actually makes more sense that going all the way to italy to eat pasta, but still! Oh the envy.. (Which reminds me of the 7 deadly sins photoshoot in ANTM. Naima!) I wanna be rich, i wanna be rich, i wanna be rich...