Twelve + One: Guys I'm back


Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Guys I'm back

Firstly, wanna apologise for my long absence!!! Have been very busy, really. lol.

How's everyone coping with their new life in college so far??

To all those who are sitting for their trials or exams are around the corner, all the best guys!!!

Oli!!!! U rock!! This new blog template is wonderful!!! Is gorgeous!!! Totally heart it.
To Shannon.. how's ur promotion going on?? living a luxurious life there huh??
To En..how's college treating u??haven't bump into u in ages!
Mic.. i still see u from time to time with ur girl gang.. how's life?
Kokshen!!!.. modelling for guess already??
Sammy.. i want to eat ur ''stupid cookies''!!!
Dingnen..or rather James the fashion designer.. how's UK treating u???
Isteeeee....wanna go prom with me this year??? I'll be able to hitch a ride in ur BMW 7series then right?? hehe
Capri...thanks for supporting and buying the T shirt ya?? and hugging me until i got out of breath!!!
Foongmei..Gosh..haven't seen u in ages!!!!!!! how's HELP college??
Wayneeee...how's HELP ??? Stay sweet ya!!
and lastly my dear Weiyang..U suck.. you just hung up on me!!!

S2 u guys and miss u guys loads, really..!!

GOd bless
! cheers
sung