Twelve + One: I finalllyy did it...


Sunday, August 27, 2006

I finalllyy did it...

I know what you're thinking.

What the heck happened to the blog?

Well, i finally gave it a 180 degrees turn, and voila!...you get the newly improved Twelve + One blog.

And if you look carefully, the time is 4.18..AM!
Spent the whole night doing this, and trust me, it ain't easy man. So you guys better LOVE it.

There are some quirks though, like for some odd reason, this blog can't read "fancy" letters already..if you look at the main title, i had to change it to normal fonts so it could be legible.
And Istee, your Halobean nick ain't working with the blog well (look over to the contributors part on your right, your nick is barely recognisable) Or is it just my comp?

Anyway, me need to sleep.
And bye Ding Nen!..you'll be missed. We demand presents the next time you come back.

And if you guys want any adjustments, just tell me. I'll work on them yeah? (maybe not anytime soon though)
Lol..cheers!