Twelve + One: Meow~


Sunday, August 13, 2006

Meow~

Hey hey~

For those who didn't know (Which I'm sure Shann doesn't, considering that she just sent me a msg yesterday, while i was at the transit in Taipei, to go out ><") ...I'm currently in U.S =) haha..just reached some hours ago =p Despite the heat wave only going away last week and it still being summer here, the weather's pretty cooling at the moment...exactly like Genting's cool weather in fact. Guess i was worried for nothing before this? =/ But then again, it's the middle of the night now..i've yet to experience the weather during the day ><" Heard it's pretty hot =( Oh, it's 6.15 am here now btw..and I'm still so wide awake. 10 hours difference from kl if I'm not mistaken..took my breakfast on the plane before touching down and supper the minute i met up with my cousin whom I've not seen in 9,10 years! XD Whatever happened to lunch and dinner? =/

Anyways, just to let all of u know where i am...dad's chasing me off to bed d. Lolz. Cya in 3 weeks =)

Oh btw cap, dun worry bout it. U dun need chemicals to make urself look pretty..natural beauty rules! ;)

Miss u guys loads
*Hugz* =)