Twelve + One: plz people..i really need ur help


Saturday, August 05, 2006

plz people..i really need ur help

hey people...i really need ur help and guidance now...like seriously....im stuck in a situation where i dunno wat i wanna study for uni ..and i need to start finding info...doing research for my personal statement already.........the thing is....i dunno wat i like.....i have no liking towards any subject...as far as science is concern..i hav no special liking towards any of them...mebbe i MIGHT like the arts type la...but too bad im not exposed to it...so i dunno....ok..i noe alot of people end up following wat their dad does...but too bad...i dun really hav interest in wat he does...btw..he does engineering....so yea.............i really envy people hu has the goal ........as in..they noe wat they want...they noe wat they like la...its like....they already noe it......but its such a pity i dun hav such a goal because all these while i just wanted to be a celeb.....and please...dun tell me "u wanna be celeb..just go be la" .....if its that easy.....there wont be any idol shows for idol wannabes...........and the probability of the celeb shit hapening is like 0.00001%....so i need a degree....as in....another alternative la...so now i need to choose this shit,....and im really really clueless la..i need u all to help me decide.........and im asking out of desperation and despair.......i cannot tell u wat i like...but i can tell u wat i dun like.....and trust me...every course u tell me......i hav things to dislike about.......urgh.....if i cant make up my mind in 2 weeks time...i might just hav to throw a dice...and live with it...and if i dun like it later on..i will be regretting every single second of my life la.........but WAT TO DO.....really hope that all of you can participate in this discussion la....coz im really...like....despair...haha.......some people tell me...if u dunno...why not just do engineering since ive been doing science all my life....but eww.....i dunno la..i DONT MIND...but i dun think its my thing la...but if no choice...i dun mind la.....altho i might be cursing all my life later on .......now its like......there are 100 doors in front of me......99 doors lead to hell....1 door to paradise.......so..i either suffer in regret....or truly enjoy my life la...............i dunno wat im talking now la....i dun even noe wat the doors shit gotta do with this dilemma..but yea...u get the picture right???.......ok law right....urgh....i really dunno man......everywan says its friggin hard....WELL I DUN MIND........ive come to a stage where.......I DUN MIND...as in......i juz set my mind on sumthin......dun care if i like or not...watever......juz suffer thru the whole course...and possibly suffer my whole life....i dunno la.........its so mentally torturing.........and i have people discouraging me doing law coz " ohh....ure so science....dun think its suitable...its so much reading ...its so much language.......but i hear from lawyers dat science people make good lawyers.....urgh,..i dun know man........well...econs.....i hav no idea wat econs is all about......i hav people discouraging me again " oh u better stick to wat u studying now man".......i really dunno la......and that career voyage thing...sum 200 question thing that supposedly giv me a picture of wat im suitable for ....DIDNT GIV ME A CLEAR PICTURE......coz my highest score was 47....lowest score is 43 ( high score means ure really suitable for that job..its upon 100)...............................................so how.....,,,even a career test cannot tell me wat i want.......sum times i hate myself for all those useless celeb fantasies la....they are blurring me from realising wat i really like.........for those who knows wat they like and wanna do in life....i respect la.....good for u..omg..i think i need to see a counsellor man.......this sucksssss big time.........fcuk it.......i wanna be a WAG......urgh..i better stop coming up with more fantasies man......