Twelve + One: Sheepish, old men


Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sheepish, old men

I was walking through Mid Valley yesterday with a friend of mine when this old man with grey hair,holding a plastic bag came up to me and called me a 'leng chai', smiled, grinned then called me a 'leng chai' again, and then he walked away.

Of course, i was too shock to say anything la, so when i turned around to look at him, i saw him still looking at me with a sheepish smile and a horny look.

Goes to show that these days, you cant even walk in a shopping mall without fear of getting harrassed.

On another note, Monster House was good, you guys should go watch it!..

And on a more patriotic note, are we gonna do anything for Merdeka Day? I managed to grabbed a few tickets for a fiesta going to be held tomorrow at Surf Beach, Sunway Lagoon, its in partnership with our colleges and a few others apparently. 8am-12pm. Anyone feeling extra patriotic?

Who knows, we could show ourselves at the yearly parade held at god knows where every year on Thursday morning.

Hmm..did i just say that?