Twelve + One: Celebrity sighting


Friday, September 15, 2006

Celebrity sighting

Oli & I went for breakfast this morning at BSC Dome. And guess who we saw! (Kok Shen's prom shirt). Ring any bells? =p


Omg, I am such a stalker.. Oli said im an amateur stalker. Heheh...

I wonder if i can get sued for this. She was just sitting right beside us! And i was so excited.

Her baby son kept staring at us & i swear he is the most adorable baby ever! (after my cousins of course). He is gonna grow up to be a hottie!

Well, back to snapping pictures of inanimate objects that wont sue me.

Peach snow mountain in Kim Gary. Looks more like mango though


My friend, Ernest said the funniest thing today..


He was looking at the menu & he asked me, "Is this Kim Gary then?"

For blur ppl like Cap & En, NO HE IS NOT. AHaHAhahAha! Ernest is dem cute..