Twelve + One: Coulrophobia


Thursday, October 26, 2006

Coulrophobia

With references to wayn's post, it is confirmed dat i am freakin afraid of clowns!!!. All thanks to Sammy.. ahhaha! u know i wasnt scared of clowns until im 18 yrs old.. stupid as it sounds. Well there was one incident that triggered this phobia..

I went to Malacca on Monday.. HARI RAYYAAA!!~ ok anyway.. yesterday my dad brought us ( me, sis, bro and sheryl) to this new shopping mall supposedly the biggest in Malacca. It is still very new and quite empty la. There was this program going on for lil kids.. some kung fu competition or sth.. dis small boy whoz damn chubby and stumpy kicked and he fell backwards!! ahahah! damn cute.. and the program was hosted by none other than.. *drum rolls* A CLOWN!.. not just one clown.. there were DOZENS of clowns everywhere in that dumbass mall.

So we were standing around thinking where to start.. then this clown was standing near us.. So i kinda got scared and stood closer to my dad and said "yer i dont lik clowns.." so probably that clown heard me. Next thing i saw when i turn around was that clown walking very slowly behind me.. expression damn stoned, like some kinda clown serial killer followin me.. OMG i totally freaked..screamed..started running.. and then cried. i know la.. its only a man.. but i duno wut got into me it was juz so freaky.. i ran all the way to the other side of the mall.. (which is quite far btw) and refused to look back.. haahah!

so now dis thing is lik..sth for my brother to tease me about.. everytime he sees a clown he will say "eh capri jie jie ur fren *LOL*" Embarassing sial!~~