Twelve + One: Details..


Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Details..

Shann has no time to blog to tell you guys about the details of the trip so she asked me to blog instead.

Destination: Penang

Duration: 4 days 3 nights

Date: 19 Dec (*cough* that date looks sooo familiar) to 22 Dec

Mode of Transport: KTM to Butterworth (6 hours) and then ferry across to the island

Accomodation: Paradise Hotel at Tanjung Bunga (4 star hotel)

Cost: RM390 per night, 3 ppl per room so that makes RM130 per person per night (can't we just make everyone sleep in one room?). I think its including our meals as well.


Okay, I can't remember what she else she said cuz I was half asleep when she called. But I think I remember her mentioning that the total cost might come up to RM700 *shrieks*. Just hope I got it wrong =)

KS, you mentioned your trip to Langkawi costs only about RM300+? She said it's not possible so I don't know. Don't ask me.


PS: Shann, when you read this, fill in all the extra info I missed out.

Oh yea, she wants comments.