Twelve + One: Of Dodol & DVDs


Saturday, October 28, 2006

Of Dodol & DVDs

I swear our blog is turning into some kind of food review blog... I bear the guilt. *blush* But kenot meh! If not nth to blog also. Heheh!

Look what my dear Rhino of a brother brought back for me from Penang!

Dodol & dao sa kueh! For those of u blur sotongs, dodol is a sweet delicacy that has a wonderful creamy and lingering taste. Normally served during Hari Raya Holidays. The other one u should know lah, it's quite common. But when he first told me he bought me Dragon Ball Biscuits i was like, what's that?



Yumm~! Available in durian, pandan & brown sugar flavours. Very sticky & it tastes like some kinda Malaysian caramel. Never tried before? I'll bring for u all one day.

Off to buy dvds in Bangsar after dinner.. I saw a young Indian guy leaning against his car acting all bergaya cool, smoking & drinking chocolate milk.

Chocolate milk??

Quite the funny loh. In one hand he was holding a ciggie, in the other a carton of chocolate milk & he kept swtiching between the two. I dunno lah, i found it quite unusual to see a grown man drinking chocolate milk while smoking. Would have taken a pic but didnt want him to throw the milk at me.

Wait, got something to show u guys. I swear, i nearly died. Oh the disgrace of imitation movies...

Say oh my gosh x10 fast. Sounds familiar? Well, it should. Next will be on a bus or in a car or ferry. Lol!!

Next was this. -_-" Wth?? Cracked me up! Must be some kinda ham tai in pirate setting. I'll only buy if got Johnny Depp ler..