Twelve + One: SAM 2006 Corroboree


Sunday, November 26, 2006

SAM 2006 Corroboree

As some of u know, SAM corroboree was held last wednesday. I just found out that Corroboree means:
An Australian Aboriginal dance festival held at night to celebrate tribal victories or other events. HahhAHahAHahaHaHahaha.

Ok but it also means:
  1. Australian.
    1. A large, noisy celebration.
    2. A great tumult; a disturbance.

Anyways, all of us had a blast. Personally, I thought it was better than WMS Prom, no offence! Everyone looked great I almost couldnt recognise some of my classmates. Oh yea, it was held at Sunway Lagoon Resort. Started at about 8pm? Ended at 12am.

So I'll just let the pictures do the talking.


Group pic of us in front of the ballroom. From left: Sarah, Me, Kim Ling, Geok Leng, Jean Hwei.



Pic of Kim Ling and her bf/date, Ming Li. She was the only one with a date at my table. =P Yea I know, sadening....



Pic of us at our table.



Pic with 3 of the VERY FEW guys in my class! =P



Camwhoring in the toilet.



Camwhoring between dishes. (U'd be surprise that they're actually much more camwhorish than all of us put together)



Jean and I.



I kinda forgot to get a pic with Yi Sung. There are actually a lot more pics but I don't have them. So yea that's about it.

Haha oh yea, Zhi Ven was Prom King! *gasp*. Some other guai poh mix chinese girl was Queen. So the King and Queen had to dance together. Poor Zhi Ven's gf =P

Okla kinda lazy right now. That's all!