Twelve + One: Steamboat


Sunday, November 26, 2006

Steamboat

Sorry this took awhile, guys. Had to go out with my Penang relatives since they came over. Here's a pic of their adorable dog which terified Kok Shen :-

Her name is Jazz! And she's such an angel!
Steamboat at Pulau Ketam wannabe place. Forgot the real name. Heheh..









Poaching the egg. I like!

End result


Capri's tecnique of avoiding arm cramps: Resting her elbow on Michelle's glass.

Amboi, mak cik ini..

Experiment: scrambled egg with sambal, onions & pepper. Tasted alright only



The randomest pic ever taken with my cam.


Sephia!!


I thought i posted the same pic twice until i saw Cap & Oli's faces were slightly different.

Ze bill. Murah sangat



Retroness

Ambush time!



King of camwhoring

Ambushed




Cap looks like a goblin here

Haha.. The evilness! U guys really tore my house apart for those few minutes you were over.

The Capri grin.