Twelve + One: though provoking tags:)and new life of blog:)


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

though provoking tags:)and new life of blog:)

got tagged...

RULES:1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

uno
a remarkable command of the english language and average (ok maybe a little above average) intelligence is required of my man. by this i do not entirely mean book-smart intelligence; being street-smart's the way to go:). He also has to be smarter than me, though it does not have to show through grades or whatnot.i have to FEEL that he is. I dunno but i believe that i will only listen and take in my guy's advice when i respect him for his knowledge and trust him in his decisions (book-wise and street-wise).

dos
He has to have a strong personality to counter mine. Meaning to say that my guy cannot always follow what i say all the time. *lol* surprised? naaw...i cant stand guys with no backbone. you know the kind right?the one where you get into the car and he goes "well baby, where do you wanna go today?" and i say "you decide lah i dunno" and he goes "no no..YOU decide"*koffkoffkoffkoff*a very weak example but you get the picture.I like it when my guy shows that he actually has a brain to say what he wants and not be afraid or overly courteous towards me. Since i already have a strong personality, the relationship will NATURALLY have to be a give and take one..He should also be the voice of reason(practicality counts) as i know im very nonsensical and driven by feelings at times.


tres
He has to have a dream and have the motivation to achieve it. Being a person with a dream and (hopefully) the motivation, i cant expect any less from my guy. He cannot be a totally laid-back person with no concrete plans for his future.think along the lines of Mr. i=duno=what=to=do=with=my=life whose latest dream is "i wanna be a *insert funny occupation*"*sinks back into stupor after his daily dose of whatnot*you gotta at least do something about it right?That being said, i dont want my guy to be a crazy over-achiever whose ONE AND ONLY thought is to get his dream; throwing everyone else out of his pathway.

quattro
omg im only halfway through ah?He has to have a high sense of fun and spontaneity..oh and a naughty side too:)Can u imagine me with a guy that does not have this?omg. very bad. how is he going to handle my random "im hungry lets go eat ice cream" and "wheee sayangg....i just called to sayy..i WUV youuuuu..*in a small cute kiddy voice*" ..a guy who does not have it will say "er.are you high ah?" but a guy who has, will say "*laugh* hyper ah u..what romantic movie you just watched?" About the naughty side, I'd like my guy to remember his age, and remember that you're only 19 once..and therefore you should do all the things that you might not be able to do when you're thirty( like clubbing, staying out late lepaking) I, for one, have NO PROBLEMS with that surprisingly; because I would wanna be able to do it too.fortunately, points uno dos and tres will help control him from going over the edge:)

cinque
I like surprises. I dont expect my guy to do it all the time because it would just contradict point dos. Guys with a strong personality don't usually show that they care all the time.ego and machoness*tsk tsk* As for me, being the hopeless romantic that I am, I will give my guy tons of sweet little surprises-not expensive ones, but presents that come from the heart.All I ask is that he appreciates what I did, and smiles his appreciation. The look on his face when he receives it is more than enough for me:)


sei
how could i forget this one. he has to be a christian. "be ye not unequally yoked". this is actually a very important point that my perfect lover has to have. because he can only be my perfect lover if he fulfills this condition.this is the one condition i cannot dismiss.being a christian sets a different light onto the relationship, where the two now realise that they are accountable not only to each other but to God. suffice to say that it is also statistically shown that relationships between a christian and non-christian almost always never turn out well - there will be conflict within the family about religion and omg the poor kids la...

sette
I have not mentioned any physical attributes have i?lol, as much as i would like to say that the looks don't count, it actually does.not alot mind you, it just counts. my guy has to be attractive to me.(note:to me. so everyone else's opinions do not matter eg "eh XXXX's not cute laa!" gee i have to be mildy attracted to him for me to be intimate with him right?i dont wanna be cringing and closing my eyes every time he kisses me.(again pardon the evil-ness) somehow though, i feel that if you have points uno through sei i think that i will find you attractive already.the beautiful inside is what makes the outside beautiful too:)

otto
of course.all the points before point otto will mean nothing if he doesnt truly love me.he has to love me "more than anything in this world" and mean it. his first thought in the morning and last thought at night has to be of me/us. he doesnt have to SHOW it all the time; where's the fun in that ey? i like my guys not-too-emo - else i just might end up like Ms.X who takes Mr.Y for granted.i dont want smses like "your eyes are of the blackest night and i could stare into it endlessly.."or whatever..think along the lines of smses like "yang.im looking at your pic now and i realised that im going to spend the rest of my life with you.cant wait."*melts*actions count too, for example, warning me of non-dangerous things like the grille that covers the drain because my high heels could get stuck in it, carrying me across the muddy grass so that i dont dirty my nice jeans, oh and taking care of me when im drunk:)

havin point otto and point sei will be the lowest requirement for my perfect lover/guy. but AGAIN, otto and sei are the two most important:)and with these two points I can already love the guy with all my heart.
i tag the rest of the twelve.about time we breathed life into the bloggie..and im happy to say thats its slowly becoming quite lively again.lol.and HEY i actually went thru all the trouble to remember my username and change it to gmail and yaddayadda:)

oh and i'd like to add one more thing: when you're doing this, who comes into your head? tell me that:)

for me, it's him. he does not fulfill all 8, but he's close enough for me.and though he makes me annoyed and pissed 99% of the time, i know that he loved me "more than anything else in this world"

princess